Sunday

Facebook post. October 7th, 2020.
 
Sunday is the national day of hypocrisy for many professing Christians. It is when churches are filled with people singing songs they do not mean, talking about a holiness they do not want to live out, and worshiping a God they do not know.

The difference between the things you say and the things you mean, is found in what you are prepared to sacrifice for it. Yes, you can give gifts and everything else to anyone, but not your very life. Why? Because you only give this to the one you truly love.

Mark 12:30 ..thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Matthew 10:37-39 He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he who loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that takes not his cross, and follows after me, is not worthy of me. He who finds his life shall lose it: and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it.


 

Comments