Camarin

On his way to our outreach in Susano Market Novaliches last week, Jhet took this route to Zabarte and passed by this perfect place. This long street was full of people from end to end, having two supermarkets alongside one another and a main intersection at the head. And so it pleased the LORD to enable us to travel back to minister here.


We met up to fetch Moureen early at Muzon and took the longer route via SM Tunko, making a turn at Malaria to arrive at this exciting place. Another brother who joined us last week was again on his way here to join us. We wasted no time in asking a nearby enforcer if we can stand by the sidewalk to preach.


Neil finally made it halfway through the pleading, commuting 5 long rides from Pasig City just to join us. Bless his heart. Both these precious souls are fruits of the LORD's work with this ministry. We have been marvelously gifted with young people who have a burning passion to bring the gospel to the people. Another daughter in the LORD we have is in Tanza, Cavite. A 19-year young fiery soul with a burning heart for the proclamation of the gospel. My son in the faith, Aaron in California, after losing his work, began to bring the gospel to the people in his neighborhood. I have been entrusted, (may the LORD have mercy upon me), in guiding them gently but surely in the path of the bloodied cross. Though they have expressed time and again an eagerness to go out and proclaim Christ, our daily bible classes ultimately aim, first and foremost, to bring them to an intimate relationship with our lovely Savior. (I would rather have them fall in love with Christ and not preach than to preach before all men and not know Christ.)


I often find myself stepping back and out of myself, to look over my shoulder, and see the terrifying gravity of what I presently have on my hands. The souls of my family. The souls of my sons and daughters in the faith. The proclamation of the truth of the Most High God. And my daily crucifixion of the flesh. All of which are labors in futility, and hopeless yearnings, if not for my daily bread who is Christ my Lord. 

Comments