But I Found None

Rom 9:2,3 
That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow
in my heart. For I could wish that myself were
accursed from Christ for my countrymen, my fellows
according to the flesh: 


Rom 10:1
Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God
for (the Philippines) is, that they might be saved.

However impossible it is for dead people to turn their heads upon hearing quickening words of the Life there is nothing amiss to desire to do good to those who are totally against and helplessly indifferent to the Gospel of Christ. To yearn for the good of the blind, though they return to you apathy, and even sometimes hatred. Becoming a foolish spectacle in the public square may seem to be a futile venture, but we may all the more plead for God to redeem His name before the people. The subject in question is reduced to a question of when not if. For God WILL redeem His name, and the knowledge of Him will cover the whole earth as the waters cover the sea. 

No word of God is spoken in vain. He has promised to all that His word will accomplish the very purpose for which He sent it. No saintly tear is shed in vain. God will fill all who are thirsting for righteousness, and He will comfort the mourning. In this truth, I rest. Those who do not plead and labor for the light of God in the land are as much as guilty for the darkness our children will grow up in, as those who are enemies of the cross of Christ.

Comments