Morning Message

I will share a message I received from a beloved brother in Texas whose passion for the public proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is a great encouragement to me. We have been following each other online for the last three years, and I am highly privileged to bring him and his ministry in prayer to the Lord. God has kept him in steadfast zeal even amidst opposition and discouragements from close friends. We have been of late in more frequent correspondence with each other, sharing both our frustrations with people, and encouragements from the Lord. Strangely, the Lord saw it fit, on the one hand, to have us two like-minded brothers meet virtually. And on the other hand, labor at the same time on opposite sides of the earth. Though we labor apart geographically, we in fact labor in the same vineyard of the Lord. We will stand before the same Lord someday, and look forward to embracing each other before the Lord with pure unrestrained joy.

He constructed a simple cross (but a huge one) after I sent him a simple video of how to set it up with a wing nut. It is worth noting here, that the cross this dear brother made, was inspired by the cross I also made and use; which was also inspired by a brother in Canada who made his own cross for preaching, who was also inspired by another brother who preaches using a cross. Talk about fruit bearing fruit. God is truly great, His mercy endures forever.


This dear brother has had experience in communicating with Muslims in the past, and the Lord was pleased to lead him back to familiar grounds, and moreover has blessed his endeavor with immediate fruits. He writes me with joyful news:

I wanted to let you know how the Muslim evangelism has been going.

Last week I visited 22 Mosques, many of them were closed, but some were indeed open.

Gathered valuable data and met key individuals to engage in more in-depth conversations in these 3 remaining weeks ahead of Ramadan.

This past Tuesday I visited Mosque Al *******. This is the same Mosque that I came last week and made contact with A******* and U****. They were there again on Tuesday. I spent the first 2 hours with A******** discussing and comparing the Bible to the Quran. It was amazing to see how the Holy Spirit would move him to share a topic that he would show me in the Quran. Then I would show him the scriptures related to the same topic from the Bible. Since they don’t really read the Bible, I took out mine and let him read the scriptures for himself and he would read them out loud. When we discussed the topic about sacrifice, blood, and atonement and he read Isaiah 53 he was visibly taken aback. He invited me to stay to break their fast and join them for dinner, which I agreed. But first, they had to enter their sanctuary to bow and pray their 8pm prayer. He invited me in, I took off my shoes and sat out in the fringes in a chair and also prayed. When they were done, to their surprise I was still praying in my chair and forgot to look up. Then had a lovely dinner with these men at their Mosque as well as a gentleman named M***** who was the man calling out the Azan in a loud voice. A******* might be flying back to Africa this week if his airline opens up. Yet I hope to see them again.

You are my friend ----- and I just wanted to share the news and rejoice with a fellow brother who has the same heart for the lost. Love you brother, God Bless!

Any professing Christian can wish to share the gospel, but it takes grace from God, and great love for lost people, to go out and actually do so. May the LORD be pleased to prune this dear brother's tree to bear more fruit, a thousand fold, and praise unto the kingdom of God the Father, and our soon returning King, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Please remember to mention this brother who requested to remain anonymous, in your prayers.

Comments