Overwhelming

"I am Christian too!", this woman exclaimed with intensity and anger. Time and again in this work the LORD lets us catch a glimpse of our past, ugly, proud, and foolish selves. She forcefully swiped the tract from my wife's hand and it flung unto the sidewalk. It is such a sorry sight to see as I watched the replay on video. Like most of the people we meet outside, she is dangerously close to an eternity of regret and unimaginable pain. Seeing this every time causes us to thank the mercy of God in taking us out of darkness into His marvelous light. If He had not quickened us first, we would still be dead in our trespasses and sin.

This past week was a blur. Overwhelming with many, many great things. The LORD was pleased to open unto us a door that only He can open. Such a door far beyond what I was continually pleading for. One morning, we were simply running an errand, come evening, we finally found a church. A home. A loving family perfectly reflecting the true face and goodness of God. Each time they address me in the group, it feels like rain on my face, calming, refreshing - worth thanking God for. I cannot get enough of it. A continuous embrace filled with warmth and heaven-sent love.

At the moment, I am on a high point staring at the deep below, ready to cast myself out unto the hand of God. Standing on the shore of the great sea looking out to the land on the horizon that is promised me. Father deliberately placed me on the path I thought would steer me from such responsibilities, this path that would bring glory to His name.


"I want to thank you again, dad. I am so happy every time I hear the messages of God. I may not understand a lot but you explain it in a way I can. I don't want to go back to my old self. I am vey happy with the new me. God bless you."

This wonderful message came from a babe in Christ we have been nurturing for months now. What glory! What reward! I bow my head in praise to my Father! I received another beautiful letter like it from a daughter in the Lord that we dearly love. These are my treasures. May the LORD keep these little ones as He as solemnly promised. 

Comments