The Last Batch

Our new batch of tracts came in this morning, Wednesday. We had it made last Saturday and it usually takes 10 days before it arrives. I asked Father if we could have it by Thursday, in time for Friday ministry use. It took only 4 days this time. A day ahead of my asking. God never fails me. Our printer in Bacoor, Cavite, Dynaspan printing, prioritized us the way they always did. 

Dynaspan Printing is a family-owned business ran by Mr. Willy Pardilla and his wife. They are good people. When I say good you get it to mean they are decent and dependable in business transactions. Although they are strict Catholics with weekly rosary devotions, still they accommodated our need and delivered quality work every time. They have been our printer since October of 2018, printing close to ten thousand tracts for us. Sometimes even giving us 200 pieces over for free. I have have been praying since then that the Lord would at least be pleased to use the tract to testify of the gospel to everyone in their workplace, and to Mr. Pardilla himself. I am sure they have read it. He has read it.

Earlier this morning however, his wife informed me that Mr Pardilla passed away last February 1, and this will be our last transaction with them. Dynaspan Printing is closing for good. The Lord providentially had us do business with them, answering my prayer for the dear sir, even before I started asking.

We may never know how our seeming small actions for the Lord might turn out. But it will echo into eternity. Take every means to ask the Lord that He glorify His name through you, even if you think it won't. Ask. He is faithful to His promises. I will have to find us another decent printer, the Lord lead us then. But for now I am sorrowful for the kind sir, I don't know. I will not assume. The Lord will do what is right.

Comments