Progress

Six days worth of work with my son and we have been granted some great bonding time as we toiled under the scorching heat and occasional afternoon downpour. Our limited budget has constrained us to work on this ourselves instead of hiring professional help. So far, the floor framing will be completed this week with a few corrections along the way, should the Lord allow us. I had not taken into consideration the type of wood which we, having no table saw, have to deal with the different warpings and inconsistencies. But the Lord gives us the wisdom to work around the issues. Simple solutions to seemingly complicated adjustments come to mind even during breakfast.



I somehow feel Tubal-Cain's pains. But I am humbled to note that funds for the left and right wall miraculously came out of nowhere and we are thus all the more encouraged. Help also came from Qatar from a dear sister whom I recently just met, (last week) to fund our tract supplies, just when we are about to run out. So gracious is my God. He openly honors my small faith. This morning in my devotions, after being assisted to finish Psalm 119 after a week, upon moving up my reading plan, this mightily came to me:

Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways.
For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.
Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house; 
thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.

Psalm 128 

I have continually asked for nothing more but the fear of the LORD, that it may enable me to delight myself in the Christ who loves me, and gave himself for me. I trust that He will give me the desire of my heart, for I desire a good and precious thing. Blessed be the name of my God forever.

Comments