Malanday, Valenzuela

Our ride today takes us out to Malanday, Valenzuela, 17 kilometers one way. Brother Jordan is still recuperating from his operation and so it was just Jhet, my daughter and I, and a storm that is scheduled to come in tonight.The people here are strangers to the gospel, but they received it gladly, listening throughout the whole pleading. We were enabled to converse with a few souls one on one, but people came out to hear us.


I have this map of Bulacan, and some markers are where we have repeatedly courted the people. Much area is left unreached. Much work to be done. Whatever small faith we have, the LORD will multiply. I am thankful that my God operates through weak and desperate people.


I am going through an all time low these past weeks. God has opened unto me a great opportunity to lie helplessly before Him once again and seek Him. The word has come alive in my devotions, and He whispers sweet revelations with each seemingly unassuming verse, if there is such a verse.


On our way home, we wanted to fellowship over a quick dinner, but the drizzle was starting to fall. Howbeit we opted to dine at our usual stop before heading home, leaving it to the LORD to care for our ride. We had precious moments of sharing, the LORD granting us dry roads till we arrived home safely. 

I can't help thinking along the way, when will the LORD grant this unprofitable wretch to bear fruit unto His name? Perhaps use me for the purpose. The thought gnaws at my heart heavily.

Comments