Muzon, Bulacan :: June 11, 2017


Preached tonight at Muzon, Bulacan, together with my wife, daughters, and son. We gave away at the most all of the tracts we brought for the work, which numbered at a hundred and threescore (160) or so. Was assisted with power in my voice such as never before since I first started witnessing in the open air. People walked past and went back again just to read the inscription on the cross. Those who engaged in enforcing traffic idly, gathered and sat where they were, to listen, people stopped and stood on the sidewalk to look this way and hear the message. Commuters were not spared as well.


Only the Lord knows how this work tonight went as I helplessly threw myself at the mercy of Christ, standing there for almost an hour, not knowing what to say, much less how to say it. Until at last his grace came and gave me strength to open my mouth and lift him up, the peace and joy that followed after bearing witness.


Comments