Directions

This month marks our first year since we began in public ministry. As I sat before the Lord this afternoon I felt utterly small, looking at how it has pleased him to bless our meager beginnings by enabling us this month to increase our purchase  of a hundred new copies of the New Testamen to be given away, to put the holy scriptures in the hands of as many people as it is permitted us. 


Each bible also has a Gospel tract inserted inside. We found that handing away free bibles is a sure way to get our tracts in the hands of people, who would otherwise simply shove us away most of the time we offer them out. 

It was also necessary to revise and append some points in our tracts regarding the presenting of the law, grievous offenses and man's complacency in himself, being inherently apathetic towards the things of God, before the good news can be clearly presented. 


This past month also found me in various bouts of sickness, and declining health. I am constantly in and out of medication. A case of blood infection, lingering cough, and long weeks of cold, my fourth flu since December, God sent I might add, gave my spirit reason to simply worship the Lord in adoration. It was priceless beyond description. A great blessing to have enabled me to bless the Lord for his goodness in these time of refreshing.

Comments