Gumaoc North :: May 14, 2017


When we were at Tunko preaching, Pastor Joe who we met there invited us to attend this small congregation at Gumaoc North.

It was pleasantly poor and unassuming. But it had sound doctrine; something that the bigger churches do not have. It has similarities with what we already believe in regarding salvation and endurance to the end, and their support for missions and missionary work was a big plus. They received us warmly and even prepared a small pizza treat at the end. We all had a chance to get to know each other at the first level. I had no apprehensions with these saints, who were comprised mostly of elderly but warm people.

Although I am at peace to recognize this as a genuine church I do not see it proper to be obligated for now. I would like to go where the Lord leads regarding seed sowing, and would not want to be in conflict with leadership who, should I choose to subject myself to, might lead to future limitations.

Nevertheless I will not hesitate to support or help with any need from this church that would present itself.

Comments