I Serve A Perfect God


I found a typo in the tract. One letter. Just one out of place letter. The word "ang" being incorrectly typed "and". At first I tried justifying it, thinking it would be a waste to throw all these out - more than 150 already printed worth around P200 - but the Lord impressed upon me to discard all of it.  It became clearer as we drew near to go out to witness that I should not distribute this.

But I argued in myself that the context wasn't changed at most. I checked and re-checked what we have already distributed and it was just this batch that I re-edited and printed in the office with the new printer that was off. At least the previous ones we handed out were correct ones.

And so we settled with just 40 leaflets or so that has the correct edit. The Lord can bring to fruition 40 against 150. Its not in the numbers, but everything rests in pleasing God.

Later in my 4AM devotions I found this.

Leviticus 22:20-21 You must not present anything that has a flaw, because it will not be acceptable for your benefit. If a man presents a peace offering sacrifice to the Lord for a special votive offering or for a freewill offering... it must be flawless to be acceptable; it must have no flaw.

Praise my perfect God:

Comments