More Than A Good Exchange

I have always wanted to play the cello ever since. I bought this about 2 or 3 years ago if memory serves me right and I only got to play good to some point. But it has since just watched me work in the office standing idly against the wall. When time came for me to raise up money to buy our own printer so we can print our own tracts at our convenience, I decided to put this up for sale. However painful.


At first I asked the print shops around the area where I work what the cost would be. One leaf will cost me either P3 or P1.50 depending on the minimum order. I really did not have that amount. Good thing my technician suggested I buy my own printer instead. He recommended me this EPSON L360. Nothing can be more convenient. We can now print out what we need at more than half the price. We just have to allot a portion of our salary for the consumables. 


Comments