Preaching In An Idolatrous Festival

This small clip is but a supplementary part of the same event last December 8th in Cavite. It was dubbed as a religious event, but in truth, it was more of a sodomite party. I was terribly cast down and disheartened during the whole day, and would of myself simply settle to documenting the event instead. I left my gear in the car parked at a considerable distance from where we stood because I did not think I would be in the Spirit to deliver anything, but my dear brother from Romania prayed for me right then and there, and immediately I was lifted in my spirit.


The enemy troubled me much the whole day, but the Lord was faithful in honoring my weakness to display his strength. My heart goes out to the crowd, especially those who heard the gospel without my knowing. The Lord be forever glorified. Amen.

Comments