Growing Deeper

God has continued to prosper His work here, growing this week's attendance from a class of just a few kids when we first started. I will never grow weary of emphasizing that we only prayed to begin a work among the families here in the compound, and Father has abundantly answered above what we asked by drawing the children to Himself. It appears that the change in the families would affect the younger generation rather than the older, that it would originate within their families rather than from the outside. God is to be praised for His wisdom.

One mother told us that she frequently finds her son watching Super Book and reading his bible. And there are numerous indications that some of the kids are actually reading the Bible on their own. When they respond to questions from their teachers that I didn't anticipate them to remember or know the answer to, I am always in awe as I listen from behind my study. We express our gratitude to God for their tiny voices. They can now recite verbatim every book of the Old Testament from Genesis to Hosea, and they will be finishing the list in the coming weeks. Even the shy people are now taking part. God has given us the task of teaching and has given us the means and the wisdom to do so.

My sons and daughters gifted me with these as well. The only thing left now is to find the time to read them, as I am extremely occupied the rest of the week, and have yet to finish the books on my current reading discipline. I never knew reading books could be such a joy. This is also from God.

Comments