FVR, Sapang Palay

I was finally enabled to travel back to this familiar place and witness against it. The LORD brought no small attention to us as the proclamation of the law did its work. People came out, some sat beside us, some stood across us, some sat on their terraces, workers sat out front. There were motorists who stopped to inquire with my daughter. One man asked if he can have more tracts so he can give it out as well. A few jeered, yet all were severely warned.


The place was not very promising when we arrived. We expected a low turn out even now that there is again a circulating mandate to reinforce tighter protocols. But shortly after we commenced God brought in his audience. The whole place was bustling in no time. I have seen this often happen in places where I would judge it vain to stand as there were scarcely any soul present, but Father has taught me that one soul is too precious to pass over. I need not concern myself with numbers. I simply needed to be faithful in delivering my message, as my God is sure to accomplish His purpose.

Last Tuesday after our evening bible class, I was given the tremendous honor to open another scheduled appointment about the law and man's incapacity to come to God, to four young and very dear souls. I am very much encouraged that God has already stirred the beginnings of conviction in their hearts. Tomorrow Friday will be about the gospel. May it please the LORD to entrust them to my care, and to give me a wise heart necessary for the labor. Currently, we are caring for four souls apart from my family, but should the LORD judge me faithful we will see further increase in souls and in fruit.

These evil days are fast closing. God is making His last call before He redeems His name. Let the terror of the LORD be against His enemies. Let the saints be found fervently laboring at His arrival, or before their departure.

By terrible things in righteousness will you answer us.
Psalm 65:5

Comments