Foundational Studies

That short stop in the fields of Pandi one windy evening bore fruit. We have been extremely blessed to recently finish week two of our (very slow and meticulous) daily studies on the foundations of salvation and the Christian faith. This is added work. Recording and editing is tedious, but a most refreshing labor. I need to divide my time between working, construction, and ministry. But I am fully aware of the days of free worship coming to a close, and burying our feet deep into the foundations of our chief cornerstone is the only refuge we have in securing our minds to be settled in Christ our hope.


Some notable items gifted to us for this month. 1. A revival of religion in the family, gifting us with wisdom in our daily bible class as we push further towards knowing what Father had in mind for us, what Christ has done for us, and how with utmost care, does the Holy Spirit preserves us.
2. Father was pleased to add four more precious souls to our care, and we have at last settled with our chosen platform of unlimited and free video meeting. I am very humbled with their openness and teachable spirit. May the LORD raise them up to be His alone.
3. We have also revived our family overnight watches, in continuance of that great and priceless jewel of intercession we have learned from our first church, fervently wrestling in behalf of God's glorious name and our beloved country's blatant rebellion. Father has been immeasurably merciful.
4. A fellow-laborer in Christ in the U.S. has sent us unsolicited help. We now have additional funding for new tracts, ministry fares and gas money. 
 
Truly my cup overflows. I have many things to say when I stand before men, but mute I am, and words fail me when I sit before my God.

Ihiga mo ako sa alabok, O Diyos,
patay sa mga hinahabol ng mundo.
Uubusin ang nalalabi kong mga araw
Upang ipagsigawan ang pangalan mo.



Comments