Return To Muzon


My daugh had a conversation with this man who claimed that Adam's first wife was Lilith, not Eve. I remember that name from a very old book I had in my library, and briefly explained to her that this folklore had demonic origins stemming from a hodgepodge of myths and man-made legends that do not even agree with one another. She is the very role model for rebellion against husbands. In this case, his narrative is irrelevant. He merely wanted to flex his ego. People will readily believe anything that sounds mysterious and spectacular-anything that does not necessitate accountability against the knowledge of God that they willingly suppress. Myths do not deal with sin, and people are fine that it stays that way. He and his friends were inside the open store right in front of where I stood. I am sure he got and earful of accountability.


Father has visibly dealt with some hearers in the far distance, but they still refused to come near, perhaps too ashamed to be saved, if it may be that God would for His name's sake grant them repentance that they might be saved.

 
Tomorrow my beloved wife and daugh will finally take that pivotal step together on their own into the public square, via the reading of scripture. I have been preparing them by way of example since 2017, and this has been a long time coming, but God has determined it in their hearts to do this on their own for His name's sake.

Comments