Tondo Ministry

It was a very long ride under the scorching heat going to Tondo, Manila, where we met up with the small group of mothers who are part of the ministry of two of our very own mothers in Bulacan. Our dear pastor brother Jordan served them with a proper presentation of the gospel, and a study on the attributes of God. Accompanying us today was our brother Jhet, and two of our youth servants.


I was working through the night to meet my deadline today in time for submission so I can join the brothers in serving, but I helplessly dozed off around 6AM only to be awakened again by 9AM. God graciously gave me a steady hand all through the long ride. I felt a bit dizzy early on the drive but my head cleared midway. The study began 1PM and ended an hour later, after which we immediately rode back. We arrived home safely by 7PM, just in time for the rains to fall.

Comments