Our Prayers Realized

We have been enabled to make use of technology to bring the truth of scripture and the saving gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord to an expanding audience. Podcasts are a new thing for me, and my experience in the field of visual effects has been of great help to funnel all my skill and resources towards the furtherance of the gospel. In my initial research I had the impression that we needed at least $20 a month to produce just short segments, and for a while the plan was put on hold. But God has sent me such an answer, that not only required no money, but also gave us an hour's worth of recording. We were also spared much technical difficulties in distributing the podcasts to different platforms, because our carrier - Anchor - did everything for us. They are worth mentioning here.

Our channel is available on these platforms.
Spotify. Anchor. Breaker. Google Podcasts. RadioPublic. Pocket Casts. Overcast. Castro. And Apple Podcasts.

Spotify   Anchor   Breaker   Goggle Podcasts   Radio Public   Pocket Casts   Overcast   Castro   Apple Podcasts  
Kindly include me, personally, in your prayers as the discouragements and setbacks have lately been overwhelming. I am doing small sidelines for our daily expenses, as the work in my field locally is still unavailable, of which, in a way I am glad, as the local entertainment industry is in truth, one of the main sources of depravity that continuously corrupt our society. We are also down to our last handful of tracts and about fifteen bibles left to give away. May it please the LORD to send fresh supplies for His work. I am also still doing carpentry on our house as it is yet to be completed, may I secure it before the storm season comes. The wisdom, drive, and time to produce new material also come in minute drops, but they do come. The added weight is to be expected from another responsibility to oversee, as if I have not much already, but such is my dependency on God's great mercy. I am almost ready to give up, but He is both able and gentle with this most weak servant.

Comments