My Second Ministry Bears Fruit

One of the rare highlights of my life is to personally witness these trees that I have been tending to under the grace of God for so long, bring forth its fruit in its season. The children have gathered on their own steadily in this time of quarantine, apart from our reminding them. And whatever evil intent may the perpetrators have in the implementation of this worldwide lockdown, God has brought about for good: one such good is that it has given my family unrestrained time together, such as we have never had in times common. Moreso the Spirit was pleased to have descended upon the children. Perhaps this is Father's way to sharpen our resolve to stand in the LORD against the trying time to come should death be required of us. May the LORD so lead us to the altar of His sacrifice. 

God has blessed my soul in this mine legacy, it is sure in the hands of my God, and the love He has placed in me for them, extends further to the fruit of these that will be born after them. A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children. (Proverbs 13:22) In the fear of the LORD there is strong confidence, and his children shall have a place of refuge. (Proverbs 14:26) 

What further blessing can God give to me on this earth than to enable me to stand before Him, and humbly present all the souls He has placed under my care back to Him, and have immeasurable joy in me, that not one of them is missing? 


Psalms 78:5-7 
 For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their  children. That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; who should arise and declare them to their children: That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:

Comments