A Privilege

I was both humbled and privileged to speak to the church at Batia, Bulacan, being invited by my brother and the pastor of the church, Jordan Idos. I thoroughly enjoyed encouraging the church to seek the Lord more in prayer and in self-denial. It was overwhelming to exhort the brethren whom I have to come to love so much in my thoughts and prayers. It is my heart's fervent desire, not so much as to see this congregation expand, but that they be, more and more, deeply rooted in the truth of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ through much prayer, in fear and reverence, and be on the offensive with regards to taking the good news beyond just the weekly gatherings; starting in their prayer lives, then to their families, then to the church, and finally to the world.


We were also able to deliver four of our last stocks of Old and New Tagalog Testaments, and will be bringing more according to their needs in the coming days, God willing.

Comments