Baliuag, Bulacan

I felt the same ominous spirit that I encountered in our Caypombo outreach (May 5, 2018) in this particular place. I have been in places where I immediately perceived an eerie kind of heaviness, and this is one of those places. We were enabled to stand on two ends of a single street, the first had believers thanking us for being here. People readily accepted our tracts, and one security guard even asked a spare for his buddy. But the second location had me feeling, 'No, I don't think this is a good idea, but I have to.'


Location two was at the intersection of two very busy streets. We stood with our backs to the post for safety. (Never stand where you can be attacked from the back. Always stand against something.) I learned this earlier on in our ministry when two Muslim youths wanted to pull my pants down while I was standing. They backed off when they realized my son was standing a few meters away watching them.
 
Almost at the start a lady who was clearly out of her right mind (possessed) lingered around us and stood between us and the crowd, and started shouting at the top of her lungs, trying to drown out our message. Eventually she left after getting no reaction from us, and I was enabled to use this instance to point people to the reality of the spirit world. Jeering, hooting, and side comments can be heard now and again, though not enough to discourage us. The offense of the law was laid down heavily upon the hearers, and the message took on a noticeably sharp turn towards the middle portion of the pleading. People do not normally react to a blanket call against sin, but when you start getting particular that's when spirits are stirred, and the depraved side of what would have been a normal listener comes out. The dark secrets of the heart were not spared and brought out into the open. It was a full on attack against secret sins, and the damnation that is promised to the heart that is hostile against God was proclaimed. I felt they were just waiting for someone to cast the first stone, and everyone would have followed suit. Jethro told me the same thing an hour later.

 
We walked to the Rotunda that is Glorietta Park were a few people were sitting idly, and took this time to engage one on one with the people. This is Mario. He was sitting quietly by himself when I approached him with a tract. He was selling home made honey, and was here looking for his father, if by chance he would finally see him around, because Mario heard he lived here. He left his three daughters back home, and no wife to look after them. The uneasiness was obvious as he fidgeted all throughout the (gentle) confrontation of his sins, and the reality of its eternal repercussions, both for him and his beloved children. That he had no hope in death, and his children had none either. Family has a way of putting things into perspective when talking to people about spiritual things. What they would simply brush off if the scenario involved only them, they will start thinking when you include their loved ones into the picture. He sat through it. Thanked me after, and left, after staring blankly into space for a few minutes.

The brothers also were able to talk with some youth in the distance. But it was already getting dark when I went back to join them.


I may or not come back here. I do not know. i do not wish to go back to Caypombo, Bulacan. I also wish the same here. As of late I am still afraid to listen to this day's preaching. May the LORD deal mercifully with His servant.

Comments