Young Minds

The teaching that God has, in his Sovereignty, written the names of His elect in the Lamb's Book of Life before the foundation of the world is one of unfathomable wonder. Understood correctly, it is impossible not to be stricken with awe and gratitude, such that the mind cannot help but struggle to contain such wonder, that God has us in His mind before He created everything, even in eternity past.

I was granted the privilege to introduce this blessed truth to these young adults, as we studied three verses in the book of Revelation, namely, 13:8, 17:8 and 21:27 - paralleled with man's  concept of time versus the eternal will of God apart from time, and Self, as the very root of sin.

A link to the teaching can be found here.


I enjoy teaching children. God has placed it in my heart to abound with joy and gladness in doing so. I only pray and ask for the Lord to continually keep me in the dust, and in the Truth that is found solely in His Son, my Lord Jesus, the Christ.

Comments