Wawa, Balagatas



It was raining most of the day; heavily when we left, to meet up with our brother who was already waiting for us at the highway. We were rewarded with two locations this day. The first was up north, and the second one back to where we came from. I have not been to Balagtas, Bulacan. The market we stood in was not that packed. There was a row of stores right in front of us, a tricycle terminal, and a few market workers behind us. The blaring of the bullhorn did bring about an attentive audience, even from afar. It seems as though this spectacle is quite uncommon here, but seriously needed. I was not aware at the time of my delivery, but a man was standing just a few meters away from us, holding a knife and looking at me as I spoke. Could he be just a meat worker? When we passed by them, one of us overheard another fellow say to the man, "Why didn't you do it?" God knows.

This is a good reminder to be cautious again. We do know that spirits are stirred, and consciences are wounded, more than souls are delivered, whenever the law is preached and sin is heavily pressed upon. But cautious in the sense of keeping watch, nor shrinking back in the face of danger. It is good to have brothers in this kind of ministry.
Jeremiah 1:8 , 17
Do not be afraid of them,
for I am with you to deliver you, declares the LORD.But get yourself ready.
Go and tell these people everything I instruct you to say.
Do not be afraid of them, or I myself will give you good reason to be terrified of them.
Yea, Lord. Amen.

Comments