Plaza Rueda, Manila


I went out without knowing where I would go. I simply boarded a ride going to Gil Puyat, and from there took another ride where I lost about 2 hours getting to this location, but seeing the long line going up to the train and the crowd of commuters was well worth it. I did walk around Pedro Gil for half an hour trying to look for any law enforcer I can ask permission from but there was none present, so I walked to the next station and this is where I ended up. Plaza Rueda at United Nations Avenue, Manila. It had a flower box that would give me good elevation, but I spent another half hour sitting blankly at the corner waiting for a word from the Lord. I was so disappointed with myself. The usual fear and apprehension that comes with each bidding, kept me frozen and ready to leave. The Lord was gracious and he stood me up at the last, and I walked up to take my place before the unmindful crowd.

My lapel cracked under pressure. Again. This would be my third speaker casualty. I believe I need higher wattage. God is good and will provide the for the work soon enough. We also have given away all the bibles we had and a new purchase is forthcoming. May His kingdom come.



Comments