Matthew 26:21-22

I have again been given a great privilege to speak to the church at Batia, Bulacan and expound more clearly on the events going back to when the prophet Isaiah told of a coming time when the blind will see, the deaf will hear, the lame will leap as a hart, and the mute will sing out for joy when the promised Messiah comes (Isaiah 35:5-6) - leading up to the events that transpired when the Lord Jesus came to fulfill these and more, and how it all eventually led to his death.

I did what I can according to the grace measured unto me, (I am not a fluent speaker and I do stammer, I don't know how pastors do it), and there are some major points that I was not able to communicate for lack of time, such as the start of the second phase of the investigation after the event with the man with palsy, and why the Lord began speaking in parables after being accused of invoking Beelzebub in his healing, etc. But the main gist is there. There is an exhortation at the third part for continuance and perseverance regarding Matthew 26:21-22, hoping to see with new eyes a part of our walk that tends to flat line at times.

This podcast comes out fine and can be played normally in a desktop browser. However there is a glitch in the player that takes you to Soundcloud for it to play properly. This sermon is in the Tagalog dialect.


May the Lord be magnified always. Amen.

Comments