Two Weeks Conviction

We had fellowship with the saints this morning and brother Jordan had to attend to another church. I was privileged once again to exhort the brethren to press forward to the prize set before them in the Lord Jesus Christ, for the honor of being chosen bearers of this wonderful news of Forgiveness and Redemption through God's only begotten son. My wife also testified of the Lord's goodness this week, that at the fulness of God's time, she was finally released from the bondage of bitterness, and was reconciled with the woman whom I ran away with twenty years ago. She is now also, through God's grace and mercy, a true sister and follower of the Lord. I bless the Lord.


I also was finally enabled to stand in the midst of this small market (a mile away from the church) to declare the terrible judgements of God, to witness against it, and extend the Lord's salvation to the people.



I pray that the church would move to minister to where they have been planted, and that all who are yet sleeping, whom the Lord chose, would come to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. As of the moment, the saints are gearing towards taking the fight to the enemy, and is preparing to start public evangelism this coming month. Though I foresee the goat churches in the area taking offense in this, yet it would push the saints into serious work. Engaging thus in real spiritual warfare, for we wrestle not with flesh and blood, would place them in total dependence upon the Lord. There are so-called churches here who give benefits to people just to attend their services, and withdraw help when they can not.


Continue to pray for me brethren, that boldness may yet be granted me in the Lord. Amen.

Comments