Honored & Privileged


I am of all most weak and unlearned, in an academic sense, with regards to ministry. Yet today, I was tasked to deliver the word of the Lord to the humble sheep at Batia, Bulacan. I dreaded speaking out of my own understanding of the text from Judges 17, and so I cried before the Lord and laid down my ignorance and lack. I only had my zeal to lift up my Christ, and I was entreated of the Lord, for his name's sake. What little I brought to fill but a few minutes, He graciously extended for two and a half hours.

It is so easy to love these people. What joy in their singing! They sing with their hearts open, with no pretensions. Though they be small and weak, yet are they rich in God, for the Spirit of the Lord is upon them. I was only too humbled to step in the place of my brother Jordan, their beloved pastor, for this one day and encourage them in the ways of seeking the glory of God in their lives, and towards the ministry of the church to the people in Batia, and beyond.

Comments