Parada Cemetery

I took the route going to Saint Joseph cemetery in San Jose del Monte passing through the border of San Nicolas and noticed the traffic in front of this well hidden cemetery. This is familiar road that I often pass through but I have never noticed there was a cemetery here. This particular place had a good throng of people going in and out. After making a round inside and handing out a handful of tracts, I asked permission from the police officers stationed at the entrance if I can preach the word to the people. Surprisingly, they encouraged me greatly that I should do so. There was a large table of Baranggay officals across me, and they along with the police were my audience. The message of judgement and redemption can be heard far inside the cemetery.

I finished past 8pm and would have gone to my third venue but I opted to go home instead in time for family worship.

The LORD is good.

Comments