The Public Reading of God's Word

I do not participate in missions or evangelizing the lost because: 

A.    It's only for pastors and ministers. If they don't do it, I don't do it.
B.    Only when the church does it.
C.    I don't believe in God, damnation, or the bible.
D.    I'd never embarrass myself like that.
E.    I have more important things to do.
F.    I don't believe it's worth letting people know what God says.
G.   I don't want to offend people.
H.    I'm already a Christian.
I.    I can't read.
J.    Other excuses.

Pick one of the excuses above and memorize it for judgment day.

It's only impossible for people who say it is. If you truly know God, the greatest sacrifice is the least you can do. There is no other gospel that saves but the gospel of Jesus Christ. There are no other people to do it but you. Don't wait till you're called. The command has already been given 2000 years ago. If you wait till you're ready, you will never do it. There is no getting ready, there is only the willing. Go out and read God's word and die doing it if you have to.

Comments