The Missing Weeks

A major turn came in this month as I once again was called for somewhat regular work in my previous occupation. This situation now demands more than half my current time for study and teaching, and I am forced also to give up regular sleep hours which I badly need. I believe I need to sort things out quickly being in this age, and I am often incapacitated due to returning ailments. There will be adjustments in the family, in the study classes, and in my daily regimen. But I continue to wait on the LORD for what could possibly be a door for the kingdom. At this point it is still too early to assume, even though the signs are there.

These are some of the highlights from this past month:

I had the privilege to give a Lord's day message to the Taiwan church. The children are extremely tenderhearted, like little lambs, and were raised well in loving affection. This agape love overflowed to the local gathering here. The LORD brought the church closer and knit it tighter than ever before, way past the confines of simple study, into the realm of Christ-like love and the showing of it. A far cry from what we were introduced to when we moved here.

The LORD is teaching me faithful stewardship, providing the wisdom, the exhortations, the morning greetings, the convictions, and the brotherly love. God is zealously separating His children unto Himself. There have also been a moving of the Spirit amongst the babes. Sunday messages have been overwhelmingly assisted by the LORD. Both church groups beautifully communicating tangible love for each other. I also have been gently assisted in love by my dear brother Blaine, and his dearly beloved Ingrid. Ah, such a tremendous blessing to have godly eyes to watch over me. Currently Taiwan's national situation is on a strenuous note, and we are on standby to assist the brethren should the need arise.

Here on local soil the push towards the kingdom continues in the public square. The LORD commanded us, occupy till I come. And so we will by God's great hand.

Comments