Siling Bata, Pandi, Bulacan

We were on our way to our target fishing hole in Angat, Bulacan when we slowed down to a halt in traffic due to this extremely crowded intersection 25 minutes into the ride. I have never been here nor have I heard of such a place. But the coming festivities tomorrow would probably explain how this much people caused a standstill. Upon arriving at our original destination, we found that the market was just about to close. And so we opted to turn back to this place.

Only one soul passing by acknowledged the raised cross this afternoon, and she was doubly glad to see us here. After acquiring permission from the enforcers we proceeded to present the gospel.

This is a hardened place. I haven't fully realized it before but man's deadness to the gospel was never more evident to me till these past outreaches. People truly are dead. They have the same responsiveness as that of a horseshoe. They are not merely ignoring us, they are totally oblivious to what was being said. They cannot hear it. But I will not cancel out the small number of listeners standing from afar. This intersection is a huge wet and dry market. We can see people looking towards our direction for long periods. There is always somebody listening. I was mightily assisted in the spirit, both in voice and in the power of the word. Praise be to God.

My daughter hates it when she gets left behind whenever I go out in public. The LORD has blessed me with this precious soul who is wholeheartedly devoted to labor beside me in the vineyard. She learned a great deal both from interacting with people, and listening to the pleading. A happy fool for Christ. I am excited to see what God will do with her as she matures.

May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward for His suffering.

Comments