A Month After

But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary for forbearing, and I could not stay. Jeremiah 20:9b
A day and a month after the incident I went out with a deep yearning to once again publicly proclaim my Christ. My daughter assisted me today, as I am still unable to walk properly following the complications that came along with the wounds that are still in the process of healing internally. But I was assisted mightily today with the gospel, in power, and in speech. 90% law, 10% grace. The crowd growing visibly uncomfortable throughout the proclamation yet listening intently till the end. We were enabled to give away bibles to the listeners who were eager to both ask and receive them, minus two who were busy with their phones. The Lord pity them.

This morning I opened my Android bible translation project again. I started this for my children, to prepare for the day when the Lord converts them. I have finished Matthew and am starting on Mark, with some passages in the Psalms and Proverbs. This is a picture of Psalm 139. I plan to devote at least an hour for this each day.


When we returned home in the afternoon I was still able to finish the plumbing for our sink faucet, the toilet, and the bath. My wife was tearfully thankful. A visit from two of the youth from the church in the evening. And rest following. It was a fruitful day. Thank you Lord.

Comments