The Idolatrous Feast Of The Nazareno


A sodomite kept giving my daughter the evil eye as I was proclaiming the law. He cursed her again and again, and finally went over to an enforcer to most probably complain about his feelings being hurt, only to be ignored and waved off. The police was also listening intently, as were others wearing the Nazareno shirt who stood throughout the whole hour of pleading.


The man on the left shared a piece of paper with me that had scripture written on it. At first I thought he was one of those who after listening would challenge the message with trivial questions, but it turned out he wanted to give me an extra hand with his thoughts. He had written down verses that he uses to debate people. Though far from my intentions, and it is still scripture I welcomed his gesture and thanked him for it. The man on the right came over to encourage me as he was interceding on my behalf while I was proclaiming the good news. More than anything else, prayer is most welcome. It is the one thing I will never get enough of. Intercessors are the grease that moves the machinery, and so I am more than honored to have shaken this brother's hand. He is from Catbalogan, Samar.


This man also stopped us as we were leaving to thank us profusely for the message. He shook me with both hands. His eyes looked as if he was about to cry. He is not Christian. May the Lord grant him mercy.



Every step. Every breath. Every beat of my heart. 
All of it is of the Lord.

Comments