The Daily Line

I only got to bring a hundred tracts this week. But tonight's line was four times that number. I can only print on a limited budget sufficient for 400 prints per payday. Including the ink. When I finally step down from secular work I am confident the Lord will take over the ministry needs.

I decided to deactivate my social media account, and was pleasantly surprised to know many noticed and sent inquiries, which meant my posts reach more people than I would like to believe. I received not so few encouragements as well, the Lord being kind as to send messages from true brethren for me  to press on. But I badly need more time alone with the Lord, to be serious with my 4AM devotions, and my personal 12-3-6 program.


Near the boarding area I picked these up. Four discarded tracts crumpled and stepped on. Heartbroken I said to the Lord, "Forgive them, Lord, for rejecting you." The answer came back immediately, "They did not reject me. I rejected them." It's a very sobering thought for a man to be rejected by God. Nothing in this world can be far worse than miserable. May the LORD yet show them mercy and cause them to turn from their ruin and give him glory.


Isaiah 30:9-13
That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: Which say to the seers, Enough of your visions; and to the prophets, Stop correcting us, tell us nice things, tell us falsehood and promises that will not come true: Get out of the way, turn aside out of the path, stop telling us about how holy God is.

Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon: Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking comes unexpectedly in an instant.

Comments